Summary : Examples of Visible manifestations of the informational matrix
Purpose : Understanding that information is not only processed by our brain but that every part of our live and health is affected by information. Information affects us not only via its visible/ physical manifestations but directly, mostly without energy involvement or brain activity.
We are “communicating” with the informational matrix all the time, if we know it or not. And the less we are aware of the power of information in our life the less we have any control.
We think that the following does not have a direct influence on our life, but that it ONLY is our choice that determines in what way it affects us :
1. wear messages and colors on our clothing
2. watch videos and read anything that comes in front of our eyes
3. live and work in an environment that we have at best created based on like or dislike
4. use pattern of relating that we learned from our environment
5. were cloth and use objects that belong to a long past history of our life
6. have our desktop cluttered with icons that landed there accidentally
7. what kind of programs you have installed on your computer and which video cameras are recording your days
Who has ever considered that the informational influence of the motion sensor, the video camera, the clock, the shelf loaded with disease dictionaries could influence your work or your health
8. drive to our work always the same way without preference/ intention/ attention
9. the pattern of our days
10. the posture, tone of voice, breathing, facial posture with which we work and relate to others
11. the desires, values, attitudes, believes, certainties, doubts….. which we keep hidden from others
12. and and and…….
this is just the top of the iceberg of our ignorance of how the informational matrix communicates to us and influences our life….. this influence is as real and effective as that of matter and energy. Feng Shui is only the remains of a long forgotten science of what makes our lives. Influences from the informational matrix are always individual, but are as objective as the laws that govern how an apple that falls from a tree. This is the science that we have started to re-discover.