HOW TO START YOUR PRACTICE with the INERGETIX-CoRe SYSTEM
The CoRe system is used by a variety of professionals from Massage Therapists to Medical Doctors and many others in between. It is also purchased for personal use and use with family and friends. The information that follows is intended to help you decide at what level to start with the CoRe system and how to become a certified and successful practitioner. The steps are actually short and simple and we hope that this helps guide you in this exciting new phase in your practice. This document was prepared by Sonia Jaramillo with important input from John Gilbert.
STEPS TO TAKE IN THIS PROCESS
1. Choose the CoRe system configuration that best suits your needs:
CIS – CoRe Informational System – to analyze and balance informationally with complete database of 100,000 items grouped into various modalities. This is suited for long distance balancing and as an introduction to informational medicine.
S1 – CoRe Basic Energy System – adds the ability to reinforce your balancings with imprinted remedies which can extend the benefit of your session and increase client compliance. It adds Organ balancing with 3-D pictures and biofeedback frequencies with sound. We recommend this configuration as a minimum for professional use.
S2 – CoRe Advanced Energy System – has all elements from previous configurations and adds the Health Navigator to balance with electricity via the gold hand electrodes, 8000 frequencies for 1100 conditions, the resonant frequency program and dual channel technology to create more Dynamic Labile Equilibrium for energetic healing.
2. Training – Participate in our Basic Training
The CoRe system is easy to learn. Users can access our weekly live online training sessions or the recorded sessions. A few sessions and lots of practice is what you need to get up and running in less than 2 weeks. You can use our educational CDs and DVDs that come with your purchase and learn from our Frequently Asked Questions at www.energy-medicine.info/FAQs.html
3. Become certified. Please see the detailed information that follows. Check the website http://www.informational-medicine.info for in-depth information.
4. Promote your Practice
- Get listed in our Practitioner’s Listing page in our website or www.informationenergymedicine–association.com to attract business your way. We will send you inquiries for practitioners in your area. A nice picture and descriptive paragraph of what you do, your city and email address are required.
- Access our free promotional materials in electronic format: sample brochures, 1 page flyers, Informational for Your Clients brochure and more.
- Users new to the field have often developed associations with other natural health care practitioners. They can offer their services to a practitioner and his/her staff at a reduced fee in order to become known and then get referrals.
- You can advertise your services in websites and chat rooms dealing with energy medicine, energetic therapy, energetic analysis, bioenergetic therapy, new age medicine, magnetic field therapy, light therapy, bioresonance, radionics, Rife, electrodermal screening, frequency therapy, informational medicine.
- Work with friends and family and collect testimonials to put in your promotional materials. Word of mouth is the best advertisement.
- Consider attending fairs and health expositions to do mini-sessions and draw a clientele.
- Earn referral commissions of 5% to 10% if you send interested parties to us or demonstrate the system to potential buyers.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY CERTIFIED
If you are already certified by an accredited certification board, the chances are you will need further certification unless you are certified in bioenergetics or biofeedback. Legally, the CoRe Inergetix is not a bioenergetics or biofeedback device in North America because it is not a medical device. But you could use it as a non-medical device under such certification.
If you are certified by a non-accredited certification board, it would be wise for you to become certified by an accredited board. Not many agencies accept non-accredited certification. The cost of insurance is much higher for practitioners who are not certified by an accredited certification board. Licensed practitioners cannot legally work with you or use your services unless you are certified by an accredited board. If you have any questions, contact the Temple Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
SPIRITUAL HEALER LICENSING OPTIONS
Anybody interested in spiritual healing with the CoRe Inergetix may join the Temple of AIM at no cost. The Temple offers excellent and economical training to become licensed by an accredited spiritual healer licensing board including the Temple of AIM. For more information see http://www.informational-medicine.info
WHAT A TYPICAL CoRe SESSION MAY LOOK LIKE
Some people ask what a CoRe session may look like. To give you an idea, here is one example:
The process of working with the client and your CoRe system is really very simple. Use the CoRe system to get to the underlying issues affecting the client’s condition.
- Enter the client’s name, date of birth, place of birth and photo (optional).
- Enter symptoms as the client describes them, avoiding disease labels. The symptoms or filters can be physical, mental or emotional issues, they can be questions or even wishes.
- Analyze those filters using any group in the database. There are 100,000 items in the database grouped by modality, from nutrition, pathogens to homeopathy, herbs, acupuncture, emotions, affirmations and more. Use the Module Selection screen to simplify the process and let the system guide you to the screens you can focus on.
- The results are shown in percentages; these are the resonant items for the client that contribute or are the underlying causes of the client’s condition. You can explore all areas of the database, as much as you need in order to get a picture of what is important.
- At the end, you can do a re-evaluation of all the results to summarize all your findings and get to the 10 most important items that you can use to balance the client.
- Balancing is done by communicating the results at long distance, imprinting the remedies into a physical substance like a bracelet or a bottle of water and/or by setting up an automatic communication for a period of time, either continuously or periodically.
- You can also use the Organ Balancing program to open up body systems or simply balance parts that need it.
- You can then access the energetic part of the system to balance with sound, electricity, light or magnetism. You can use RIFE frequencies for approx. 1100 disease conditions and you can also Resonant and Biofeedback Frequencies that are specific to the client in the context of the symptoms entered.
- You can end your session with a few minutes of EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) taking some of the affirmations or concepts that resonated with the client during the session.
This whole session can take as little as 40 min to 60 min. depending on what you do and what the client needs.
I hope this gives you an idea. There are many other ways to work with CoRe such as long distance analysis and balancing, doing mini-evaluations, focusing on the informational part or the energetic part at alternating appointments and more.
Thank you for your interest in the world of Information and Energy